View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 05:11 AM   #35
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
(explain to me why), that's not logical at all. What it is, is a logical fallacy. Such a familiar, baseless argument you have chosen also. I appreciate you choosing an australian example though, so i could understand your rock solid and highly complex viewpoint,you can see bacteria. A better example would have been oxygen gas or something of that nature, but it still wouldn't have strengthened your weak arguement.
A building for example has a network of cables all feeding electricity to and from different parts of the building, they have computer networks that send data back and forth, they are structuarly engineered to fight and withstand the elements, they are a creation

The same as us, we have cables (nerves) that carry electrical signals, we have neurons that carry data,we have an immune system to combat illness, we are engineered just like the empire state was.

The golden gate bridge did not appear out of nowhere, it was painstakingly engineered and designed, just like we are thats my "arguement" nothing more nothing less.