Thread: The Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #67
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Essentially....
I'm Just One Of Many And We Put Any Adversary To Bed Like Celery
Define Destiny With Intensive Mesmeric Poetic Chemistry Over Necro's Melody
But Unfortunatly I Have Nothing To Give It's A Certianty - Go On Search Me....
Cos All You'll Find Are Words And They All Beg For Mercy Belong To A Unit Of G's
Ranked 1 After 3....And All The Good Has Been Stolen From Me Like Burglury No Key
I Was Placed Upon The Highest Mantle And Was Given A View That None Had Ever Seen
When Writing I Trample & Dismantle....Incisions Are My Descriptions : My Pen Is A Scalpel
And Your Chest Be My Page During Surgery Thats Why You Take My Verses To Heart...See ?
This Is Already An Emergancy You Hooked Up To An I.V. In A&E Unable To See At Sea
If So Then We Leave You Fake Pirates Under A Hook Like Smee, Dangling Lifelessly....
And It's Not Just Me Every Member Within The Section's Curcuitry Be 33 Degrees
But We're Of No Dark Secret Society Plainly Clear As Day For All To See....
We Leaving Minds Intrigued My Left Wing Forever Unseen Like Blind Dreams
==-But The Right One Gleams Like Jewels In The Crowns Of Renowned Kings-==
Penmanship Royalty In The Age Of Loyalty Where Betrayal Is Frail & Suffering
My Frown Is An Unside Down Grin End Of Discussion When You Hear My Sword Sing
With A Slash Faster Than A Camera Flash Or An Unleashed Realesed Recoiled Spring
==-That'll Tear Through Your Skin Faster Than A Gigilo & A Hoe Having A Fling-==
Or An Orphan Who Once Prayed For Abortion Opening A Christmas Present Untying String
Heart Of A Spartan Espada Marksman A Sniper With The Pen Blessed With Aim Of Legend
Ink Inject When My Index Press Holding The Instrument Which Seals Your End
And Reveal You To Your Death Again My Eyes Wide Lense Report To Masked Men
Attend Section 9 Meetings Holding Silent Discussions Like Poker Players Bluffing
My Face Bear Tear Scars Once Hollow Filled With Sorrow Alone At One With The Stars
We Brothers In Arms....Reciting Bars Tighter Than The Lids Of Your Grandma's Jam Jars

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 10-12-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote