View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #1942
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ niggas criticizing hopkins.. that nigga busted pavlik the fuck up as an old man!!!! he has the right to pick and choose fights at this stage in his career... b-hop fought the best and his career exceeded just about everyones expectations!!!!!!!!!!! if he wants to pick rjj apart for a decent pay day and exact some revenge at the end of the road, im all for it!!!!!!!!!!

boxing is rigged on some wwf shit.. damn near every big fight these days seems tampered with!!!!!

clottery was hurting manny, but the nigga wasnt following up!!!!!! its like the nigga was gonna get paid more for LOSING!!!!!!!!!! that fight was wack!!!!! he didnt open up, even though he was connecting... PUZZLING!!!!!!!!

manny is championed as an all time great when hes potentially using PED's, bob arum dictates what does and doesnt happen, we got niggas saying floyd is the greatest of all time when he hasnt been challenged in damn near 10 years... this kinda bull sucks the air outta the sport for me!!!!!!! "hes undefeated"... yeah.. he hasnt been in a fight niggas thought he could lose in 10 years!!!!!!!!!! i wanna see floyd in a war, hopefully shane can make it happen!!!!!!!!!

i think de la hoya dropped some fights intentionally to get where he is now... i wouldnt rule it out.. these cats are diabolical money grubbers!!!!!!! wouldnt suprise me!!!!!!!!!

just like it wouldnt suprise me if it comes out manny is doping... him and floyd are both scared of eachother, and its fuckin pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! niggas that pick sides on this have vested interest, they both pussy!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote