View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #1945
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Personally, I can see Mitchell coming unstuck against better fighters. Granted, he's improved a lot since these last couple of years (he was lucky not to get knocked out in a few of his other fights because his defence fucking sucked), but when he starts stepping up against the likes of Guerro, Martinez, Valero, Marquez, and possibly even Katsidis, I can see him getting exposed. The two British fighters I'm most impressed with, who aren't currently world champions, are Kell Brook and Martin Lindsay.

Cosign. Nobody has any right to criticse Hopkins whatsoever. I don't even need to sit here and defend his legacy because motherfuckers should already know, plus he's 45 and he's still taking people apart, such as Pavlik and Calzaghe (fucking fraud). At the end of the day, B-Hop has a lot of pride and he can't properly rest until he's taken care of business which is, of course, paying Roy Jones back for beating him in '93.

Anybody watching the Chambers-Klitschko fight tonight? I'm rooting for Chambers as he's one of my favourite fighters but it's gonna be a mammoth task for him.
tommy your sig is fuckin gangsta homie!!!!!!!

that was one of the most satisfying fights ever.. watching shane bludgeon that mexican cheat with loaded hands!!!!!!!! sweet justice!!!!!!!

klitschko vs chambers... im with you, i hope chambers can steal it!!! klitschko bros. more entertaining outside of the ring!!!!!!!! big ups to klitschko for bangin that lil honey from heroes, thats grade A white meat!!!!!!!!!!!

tommy, whats your take on mosley vs floyd? you think my nigga shane got a shot?!?!!?!

Last edited by angry!; 03-20-2010 at 03:00 PM.
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote