View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #1950
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Mosley has a shot going into any fight, he's just that good; it'd be dangerous betting against him even if he fought a cruiserweight. Personally, though, I can see Floyd taking a points victory but it ain't gonna be easy for him one bit, in fact, it's probably gonna be Money's hardest fight yet. Fights like this are great for boxing but hard for a guy like me who loves both fighters equally, it still ain't gonna stop me from jetting to Vegas to see it though, lol.

You reckon Sugar can pull it off?
tommy it seems like the UK niggas i run across in real life are real passionate about the sweet science, thats a good look!!!!! my homie at the barbershop is originally from the UK, hes a huge boxing head and the exchanges are always fresh!!!!! i enjoy reading your take on the sport!!!!!!!

as far as mosely, i think he has the power to drop floyd, the problem is gonna be catching him, i dont know that shane has the footwork to shrink floyds point of attack!!!!!!!!!

its tough to bet against may, i wont be putting any money on the fight, thats for sure!!!!!!!! i just wanna see a war, i wanna see floyd in the fray, i wanna see floyd get hit, i wanna see floyd get hurt, if youre gonna go down as an all time great, you need some wars under your belt!!!!! mosely always been a favorite of mine, was shocked when he got caught doping.. but hes still a beast with all that behind him, so ill be pulling for shane!!!!! im confident itll be an entertaining fight!!!!!!

and yo what was clotterys problem!?!?!?! i think he coulda really fucked mannys shit up if he just took some chances, he was getting through but he didnt stay busy!!!!!! hes got crazy hands, but he doesnt keep busy enough in there!!!!! shit seemed funny, kinda felt like a fix!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote