View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Sorry to hear about Dennis being sick. He's a good actor and good director. He did classic movie Colors with Sean Penn, Robert Duvall, Maria Conchito Alonso, Damon Wayans, Don Cheadle, Leon. I know he was recently on Crash tv show which is supposed to be like the movie but i haven't seen it yet. I think it comes on Starz network and i think i don't have that network. I'll check it out on dvd later if it's on dvd because i liked Crash movie. I saw another movie he did with Lara Flynn Boyle(her face is fucked up and she should've never had plastic surgery)and Nicolas Cage called Red Rock West. It was pretty good. I was disappointed in his Boiling Point movie with Wesley Snipes, Viggo Mortensen, Lolita Davidovich(this woman is hot).
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote