View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

No i haven't. I like Christian Slater. I still haven't seen his old movie Heathers. I gotta get that. He did a recent movie not too long ago with Cuba Gooding Jr called Lies And Illusions. It was alright. He was kinda lame in that one and i was disappointed because he usually kicks ass in most of his movies. Cuba was a bad guy in that and he had on makeup hahahahahahahahahaha. There's 2 hot girls in that movie though. One of them is Christian's girl and she kicks ass. Christian was messing with another girl in the movie but she was only getting close to him so she could get to Christian's girl who works for the FBI i think. I think Christian's best movies are Mobsters and Broken Arrow. I wish he would've kissed that hot white girl Samantha Mathis in Broken Arrow. She also played in Pump Up The Volume movie with him. He usually plays in movies with hot women too. He fucked Lara Flynn Boyle in Mobsters LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote