View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 AM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

3D is still pretty much a novelty to me. I went to see Avatar in 3D and while I was very impressed, I think once was enough. When I cop it on blu-ray I will be perfectly happy with just the HD version.

3D movies are great and all but I really dislike the way cinemas seem to be pulling out all the stops to get more money from us. 3D movies are one thing but now they've got shit like VIP seating which basically means you get to sit in much nicer chairs but it cost a couple of pounds more. You might think whats the big deal, just don't go for that option...well here's the thing, all the VIP chairs are located at the center of the theatre, leaving the regular seating off to the side which any movie goer will tell you are not good places to sit, you want to be in the middle so you're given little choice but to pay more.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote