View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:03 AM   #927
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post

You guys need this Buckwild album in your collection....seriously, every hip hop head needs it.
yo where did you find that Buckwild joint, i've been trying to get my hands on that since 2008. shit was released in 2007 and i waited to pick it up and then a year later it was already out-of-print, shit is fucked up but great, great compilation though. Buckwild's a beast!! that's actually the only album in the entire DITC discography i don't got yet!

my latest purchases:
* D'Angelo - "Voodoo"
* Madlib - "WLIB: King Of The Wigflip"
* Strong Arm Steady - "In Search Of Stoney Jackson"
* Black Moon - "Enta Da Stage"
* Rae/Meth/Ghost - "The Wu Massacre"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote