View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you can also try self hypnosis.
which is just a relaxed state of high suggestibility.

i learned a few techniques on my retreat.

one is pain management.
i learned how to relax myself from head to toe then create a symbolic scenario in order to get a literal effect.

the scenario most effective for me was to imagine a bucket of ice water.physically stick my hand in the imaginary ice water till it went numb.(it really goes numb) then transfer the numbness by physically touching the body part that was hurting.

the first time i tried this in a session, i jumped up out of hypnosis cause it freaked me the fuck out. i mean my shit was really numb.

its similar to imagining a hot summer day or a roaring fire when you are out in the cold. mind over matter.

in your case traz, you could have possibly imagined the buzzing was a bee inside your skull, and the bee was looking for a way out. maybe by imagining you opening a tiny door in your forehead the bee could fly away.

idk i'm not licensed hypnotherapist but thats kinda how this shit works.

but its based on the same principles of meditation and quieting the conscious mind and accessing the subconscious.