" that stupid Alice character that has never existed anywhere EVER in the games"
Thats what makes some video game based movies a bit more interesting. Adding things in, sure she never was part of the actual series but why the FUCK would you pay for a video game movie that the director filmed to the tee EXACTLY like the movie? Why? YOU WOULD KNOW EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE MOVIE FRAME-BY-FRAME. If Anderson made the Resident Evil movie (1st) just like the game would you pay for it considering you would already know Chris & Jill get trapped in a mansion, get chased by dogs, Wesker betrays them, Umbrella Inc. is behind everything, blah blah..?
Anyways as for the movie...
1. Of course there was zombies, you blind? There was a scene of Alice jumping off a rooftop escaping a whole mob of them
2. There bringing in Chris Redfield, Claires brother, finally. Apparantly hes being held up in some prison in L.A. so she sets off to find him. Hes being played by Wentworth Miller.
3. Las Plagas/Uroboros will be involved considering one of the Majini/Ganados showed its Predator-like mouth and the Executioner from RE5 that Claire was fighting.
4. Looks like Wesker has injected himself with that serum and has Cerberus dogs as pets
5. Alices clones will play a part in the film as well (this bitch isnt dying for a long time)