View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 04:00 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default Re: Capcom vs SNK / Street Fighter Appreciation

Street Figher 2, Street Fighter Alpha, Samurai Showdown, Street Fighter 3,- Marvel vs. Capcom

some of my favorite fighters- I like to go to the arcade(where they still have these games is hard to find) and whoop ass on the kids that are taking everyone else's quarters just to let them know they ain't the shit- I let them win the first round for a dramatic effect and bring my health half way down for the second round before I destroy them on the third with a perfect- although it doesn't alwayz happen that way-

then there's alwayz that little asian dude that comes in whoops ass on me.........................