Thread: halo REACH
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:30 AM   #24
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
cool, i always wondered how master chief became master chief. i cant say much for halo 2 and 3 but i fucking love halo 1. remember having lan parties back when i woeked of the fort hood army base. good times man. ill be picking up this and gears 3 when it comes out.
jhon 117 wont be in this game, well if he is it will be a small role, this is the story of what happend to all the other spartans. (get ready for a sad ending because they all die)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
Dude, did them motherfuckers have JETPACKS?! WTF
yeah man didn't you watch the earlier videos ?

when you start a match you have to select one of the few 'amour load outs' and one of them in certain matches will have a jet pack.

this game will be far different than the other three games, FAR different.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote