View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #38
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
For that guy to use a black face mask makes everything bad. If he would've gotten away, the police would've been looking at every black male that's in the city just because. Most likely, they'd arrest someone who didn't even commit the crime just because a black guy looks like the guy in the picture. Innocent man goes to jail while the white guy who commited the crime remains free.
i understand your concern, but i don't think guys that rob banks care about an innocent person going to jail.

seriously tectrus moa, if you were robbing a bank and had access to a white man's mask and you knew you could get away with it, wouldn't you use it without worrying about some innocent white guy getting locked up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
That story from China doesn't really surprise me. They eat anything there.
and you should know, aren't you Chinese, Twink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
Right. In Art's defense, he was in the pool!!!

lol, there was shrinkage

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote