View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 09:42 PM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default Re: Capcom vs SNK / Street Fighter Appreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
i was just in an arcade last weekend in jersey..(havent been in an arcade in like 5 or 6 years).. they happened to have capcom vs SNk and there happened to be a couple of scrubs playin it.. my eyes lit up! i havent had real live competetion since 1999.. (ever since then its been online only)

i domnated of course without question evens coring a few perfects.. see what i think it is is that there are old school 2d players (like me) and the new school 2d players

the old school 2d players grew up playing street fighter 2 heavily, and then branched out to fatul fury, sam showdown, etc etc) so i have like 15 years experience playing these games and the basically same 2d engine

the new school players grew up on tekken 1 and then learned how to play guilty gear and some other 2d games and dont have the basic "2nd nature" that the old school players have
I hear you on that- there's certain timing in the moves and animations that some of these katz can't grasp- Street fighter 2 had some serious competion on the reservation and in corner stores, arcades, and movie theatres in Denver- it's hard to find a machine these dayz though