View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #19
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Im just asking questions...if islam is a good peaceful religion as muslims claim, then there is no way that it can look bad...????

But first I have to know what real islam is, because all these fanatical muslims and strict islamic regimes, all claim they are practicing pure islam, I just want to know who is telling the truth and who is not...So I can get a clear understanding of what real islam is.

peace be with you !
You just told it yourself, you only talk about fanatical muslims and strict islamic regimes, it's like I only associate christianity to the KKK, the Army of God, the Northern Ireland civil war, the crusades, etc...

You can have a clear idea of what islam is if you try to open a Quran and read a few pages. This is the source, after that everybody can make its own saucage and say islam said this and islam said that.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote