eye browsed through your reply

eye can cee this is the last reply
eye will have because you have backed
yourself into certain childish
and even devilish "positions" and
om satisfied with that

lets begin shall we...

"there are proofs that most of them are corrupted."

a sunni muslim talking about scripture corruption?

huh?

"It is Allah Will."

It is Allah's will(THe Quran's instructions
to Muslims)...but its made easy

don't knock people cuz they striving
for something that is more difficult

some people don't wanna be mediocre
and rightfully so!!!!!!

eye cannot lower my level of Islam
to please Arab Nationalists

"Dont quote someone who is contradicting what you advance :

1) He would believe in the description that Allah gave to himself in the Quran, or inspired the Prophet with, and affirm them at their face value (Dhahir), while generally negating any resemblance between the Creator and the creation."

eye too agree in the description Allah
gave to himself and his angels

with hands, eyes, feet....

and yes......the human being who is
sitting on the throne(Allah) is defineatly
not like his creation

mortal men will get sick around him

Muhammad thought he had lost his mind
and he only encountered Jah Breel!!!!

"He would vigorously reject negative theology (Ta’til), as well as allegorical exegesis (Ta’wil), with respect to belief in Allah, which was heavily employed by the Jahmites, Mu’tazilites and the Kullabites (later to be known as the Ash’arites) to justify their philosophical approach to God. "

yeah....right

"3) He believed that Allah Speaks with letters and sound, for he believed every word and letter of the Quran to be the word of Allah, contrary to the Kullabites, who, in their opposition to the Mu’tazilites, affirmed eternal Speech for Allah, yet still agreed with them in that they believed that the Quran, which is composed of letters, was created. "

yes the living Allah does speak with letters and sound

"4) He believed that Allah literally Hears and Sees; that He has two Hands with which He created Adam; that Allah has a Face "

say word

"5) He believed that Allah literally Rose over the Throne after Creating the heavens and the Earth in six days. "

remember you use that suspect
Quran translation so.....

its not six days

its SIX PERIODS!!!!!!

in fact you will find a 7 period
creation theory in many different
ancient civilizations

yes eye believe Allah creates in
7 periods.....LOL....or should
eye say he builds ...and destroys
with 7 periods.......

"6) He believed that Allah is High above and distinct from His creation "

yes eternal praises is due to Allah for
sending his messengers to the
chosen people

"7) He believed that Allah is all Knowing, All Wise, All Power and All Able, and that Allah has His own Will, He Does what He likes out of His Wisdom. Whatever Allah has Written and Decreed upon His creation, must come to pass. Nothing leaves His knowledge, or happens without His Permission or Will. "

agreed

"8) He believed that Allah becomes Pleased when obeyed and Displeased when disobeyed. "

oh yeah!!! you damn right

"9) He would regard the Jahmiyah (followers of al-Jahm ibn Safwan), and the Rafidha (the Imami Shias) who curse the Companions, to be disbelievers (Kuffar)."

as far as the Rafidha he said
if one REVILED the companions
he or she is not muslim

revile=to use abusive launguage

And my father (rahimahullaah) said, "The Hadeeth of Ibn Mas'ood (radiallahu anhu): When Allaah speaks, the Mighty and Majestic, His Voice is heard like the dragging of [iron] chains on rocks". My father said, "And the Jahmiyyah reject this".

yes Allah's voice is heard...you and Jahmiyyah reject this

"10) He held that the sinners amongst the Muslims are under the threat of Allah's punishment; that if He wishes He may Punish them or Forgive them; Contrary to the Khawarij. He would not declare a Muslim to be a disbeliever (Kafir) on account of his sins, nor would he exclude actions from Iman unlike the Murjia. Once he was asked about those who declare their belief in the five pillars of Islam, yet refuse to perform them; he said, in reply, they are disbelievers (Kuffar). "

agreed

"11) He believed in the miracles that occurred at the hands of the Awliya (pious Muslims) as a favour from Allah. "

yeah agreed!!!

"12) He believed that Abu Bakr is the best of the Companions, followed by Umar, then the six companions chosen by the latter as Ashab al-Shura (members of Shura council): Uthman, Ali, al-Zubair, Talha, ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Awf and Sa’d b. Abi Waqqas; followed by the fighters of Badr from the Emigrants (Muhajirin) and then the Helpers (Ansar). "

okay

"13) He prohibited discussions on the differences between the Companions or dislike of any of them; for the honour of Companionship with the Prophet – SallAllahu ‘alaihi wa-sallam – is sufficient a virtue to rank them higher than the entire Muslim Ummah until the end of time."

okay

"You totally ignored the black man white devil stuff how politically correct you became ! "

ignored it?....the water in
the gulf of mexico got oil it in

eye can't ignore it

"Nor would he instruct you to take angels and prophets for Lords and patrons. What! would he bid you to unbelief after ye have bowed your will" (Quran 3:80)

"Such as fear not the meeting with Us (for Judgment) say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or (why) do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they have an arrogant conceit of themselves, and mighty is the insolence of their impiety!" (Quran 25:21)"

ok but....

6:7 And if We had sent down to thee a writing on paper, then they had touched it with their hands, those who disbelieve would have said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.
6:8 And they say: Why has not an angel been sent down to him? And if We send down an angel, the matter would be decided and then they would not be respited.
6 And if We had made him an angel, We would certainly have made him a man, and (thus) made confused to them what they confuse.

"This is my interpretatin and every arab speaking person on earth. All the scholars agree that the verb "Iqtattat" (arrusulu iqtattat) means gathered."

yes the "scholars" agree om sure

"Ibn Kathir : قال العوفي عن ابن عباس جمعت . وقال ابن زيد وهذه كقوله تعالى " يوم يجمع الله الرسل " (gathered for the day of jugement)

Al Tabari : يقول تعالى ذكره : وإذا الرسل أجلت للاجتماع لوقتها يوم القيامة . (gathered for the day of jugement)

Al Kortubi : أي جمعت لوقتها ليوم القيامة ,(gathered for the day of jugement)."

yeah defineatly gotta gather the messengers

eye agree

"You're not even twisting the original message you're twisting the english transnlation annd you are far from the truth. There will be no mission anymore the day of jugement."

uhhuh

"I'll quote Ibn Hanbal for this one (V1, Page 99) :
The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my Family and just before the Day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression."

Where you see he is a prophet or an angel ? "

Muhammad is the last prophet

eye never said Mahdi was angel
"The world will not come to an end until the Arabs are ruled by a man from my family whose name is the same as mine and whose father’s name is the same as my father’s.
Sunan Abi Dawud, 11/370."

eye couldn't agree more
concerning the Mahdi

""Al Mahdi is not a messenger he's a human beign like me and you."

now you slippin"

Muhammad said Jesus would return
in the last days...Jesus is a prophet

so thats a prophet in the last days
is it not?

"The Prphet Muhhammad said : “A group of my people will not cease fighting for the Truth and will prevail till the Day of Resurrection. And Jesus son of Mary will descend and their (the Muslims’) leader will say, ‘Come and lead us in Prayer.’” (Saheeh Muslim)"

also: “God will send the Messiah, son of Mary, who will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments, lightly dyed with saffron, his hands resting on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells him will die, and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see.” (Saheeh Muslim)

“Certainly, the time of prayer shall come, and then Jesus, the son of Mary, will descend and will lead them in prayer. When sees he him, the enemy of God will [begin to] dissolve just as salt does in water.” (Saheeh Muslim)

“He (Jesus) will pursue the False Messiah until he captures him at the gates of Lydda and kills him.” (Saheeh Muslim)"

ok and????

"Whether in english or in arabic I gave you the surats, you can use your eye and read them, it is not hard to understand and theres no hidden significance (unless YOU want to create it)."

you are one to talk about creating

you deny verses in the Quran

and use flowery fairy tale words
to explain it

"As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, Great (above you all).

If your wife turn into a hoe you can beat her, nothing is more logical than this."

wow.....damn.....this is basically
the end of the little discussion

the mask is off of you

because you are mistranslating that

its not "beat"....its "chastize"

if you was a little more connected to
original african culture you would
INSTINCTIVELY know that
that shit is never okay
unless she is seriously hitting you

but now you got caught up in
some Arab nationalist shit that
says its okay to hit women!!!!

okay Mr. Wife Beater...put a fork in this one

"this is historical fact!!!"

There are different traditions concerning the effect these early Muslims had on the ruler of Axum. The Muslim tradition is that the ruler of Axum was so impressed by these refugees that he became a secret convert.[7] On the other hand, Arabic historians & Ethiopian tradition states that some of the Muslim refugees who lived in Ethiopia during this time converted to Orthodox Christianity. Worth mentioning is a second Ethiopian tradition that, on the death of Ashama ibn Abjar, Muhammed is reported to have prayed for the king's soul, and told his followers, "Leave the Abyssinians in peace, as long as they do not take the offensive.[8]

"corrupted my brother."

your showing your lack of knowledge
about pre QUran scripture dude

sons of God is whut was removed
the most

and Davids Psalms do say
Ye aRE GODS!!!!

deal with it

"I don't know what your source is but theres a Ijmaa about this word As Samad; He on Whom all depend."

highly debated word

"You can copy/paste all the 5% theologists' understanding but you can't twist evevry thing especially the Quran and especially because you are using translations and you don't understand the words yu are trying to twist. This is useless."

eye have to please Allah...not you or the Imam

"wich means Jesus is made of the same material as Adam wich is mudd, this is more than obvious because people like you and like the christians thinks he is god."

yes well it uses the term LIKENESS
the LIKENESS OF JESUS with ALLAH

"You truly are !"

you truly are a promoter of Arab domination

"Dont start me quoting those you follow."

please do......because you got nothing else

lets just say you backed yourself in a
corner looking really corny
wife beatin and all

so yeah this will really amuse me....

eye mean eye follow myself
eye don't follow anybody