View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #80
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This woman should have her baby taken away from her when it's born:

-Police: Drunk, pregnant woman crashes into home

A pregnant woman was charged with driving under the influence after her car hurtled nine feet into a Cherry Hill home Monday night, police said.

Carina Madison was heading north on Woodcrest Road, approaching Burnt Mill Road, and ran a red light about 9:30 p.m., according to Cherry Hill Police Lt. Bill Kushina.

Madison, 24, of Cherry Hill, drove over the lawn and the garden bed of a split-level house in the 1600 block of Burnt Mill Road, Kushina said. Her 2005 Chevy crashed between the garage and the living room wall.

Virginia Rosario said she had fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV in the living room. What woke her up was the TV set falling to the floor.

"I didn't even hear the crash," she said. "I didn't even see the hole in the house. I just saw the TV and thought, How did that happen?"

Her sister, Olmiraida Medina, came running downstairs, shouting, "Are you OK?"

The first reply was from the driver, who was on the other side of the living room wall in the garage. She said she was fine.

Madison, who refused medical attention, was also charged with driving with a suspended license, Kushina said.

"I think it's the first I can recall of an apparently intoxicated pregnant female," Kushina said. "There are many reasons why she shouldn't have been on the road."

A building inspector looked over the home and the residents remained there overnight.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...into_home.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote