View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #386
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I read a few of those riddle sites, usually they are full of nonsense which don't really qualify like "a man is face down in a field with a backpack on dead, what happened?" but they still amuse me.

People should post more riddles here so i can waste my time with something.

Preferably the really obvious trick riddles so i can feel like more of an idiot when i don't get them.

I got this one though straight away, i wonder if most people think of this immediately or not?

A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible.

I like riddles which superficially seem like problems of mathematics but turn out to simply be problems of logic, they give stupid people like me a chance.

This one should be fairly easy:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote