View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:35 AM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it can be waaayyyyy worst dude. i can send this shit to all 14 ppl that went to the last raskil records concert and EXPAND MY HORIZONS. im currently on the verge of finding out about the rest of his rat ball family members as well as his sperm donor fathers name so that i can post his deportation and domestic violence charges papers.

SId doesn't understand he's a worthless piece of shit from hell, and his family is a hideous disgraceful fail that will always be more joke then joy. so instead of being humble and fucking laying low this faggot keeps posting my brother on a site where he can't defend himself for having swagger and epic cloat

the internet is extremely serious and it saddens me to have to take sid through deadly measures to have him ethered and sonned with caches its assassination day i post my enemys in plays.