View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:33 AM   #104
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

You lot live for the internet, live for rep, live for this vatican shit, i just come here when i come home from a party or a day blazing in the park and shit on your existences, wow tsa posted pics of my fam, yes i have a fam, we have all seen tsas fam and now you have seen mine, i have seen his crack goblin mother and his nerdy pouting bitch ass brother and dear edith, its nothing.

I have braught entertainment to this site, and thats all i ever wanted really, thats the kind of guy i am i like making people laugh i like giving them something to hate, i love it.

I know you peoples lifes proberly suck balls, i understand that most of you have a cognitive disorder that limits your social interaction, thats fine, im not stelaing your disabled parking space or anything.

but like i said

You lot should chill because its going to look gay and fake when i recieve a barage of rep and "hahaha" from my upcoming ether.

take it easy on this forum shit and maybe get a life guys!