View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #35
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^yes when i've been really high

i truly believe that we are being surveilled and tracked to a certain extent, but look at it logically...to catalogue the movements of everyone would require alot of resources and manpower, and most people just aren't interesting ,important or 'dangerous' enough to warrant it.

consider the surveillance in a...wal-mart, for example. no one is looking at the security cameras until something is reported to have happened. now extrapolate that on a national or worldwide scale and i don't think the majority of us are in any immediate danger.

it is unethical and fundamentally wrong to live in a society where there are cameras on every corner, ostensibly for 'our protection', but you lose me when you start talking about dental implants and robots because i would think the average citizen would be perceived as 'not worth the expense'.
You're underestimating the arrogance of the average person, we all think we're interesting.