View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i think you everestimate the level of competency is a complex beuraucracy...i agree with you that they probably catalogue everything down to what cereal you buy and what books you check out from the library...but they are probably so deep into cost-cutting and general ineptitiude to even look at your file until you hypothetically blow up a building or kill a supreme court judge.

it is definitely out of control...supposedly in england, cctv cameras outnumber people, and as far as i've seen, they are where 'the elite' implement policies before deploying them in america.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote