View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

info is info - we read books, we listen to people, we watch youtube, we read threads, we watch and listen to people - i can learn a great deal by watching Youtube all day - i can share what i've learned on youtube - i can read books all day, and i can share what i've read in those books - i can share what i've read by making videos for youtube - i can write books about the stuff i've learned in books and from watching and listening to people - if a complaint arises from me posting 2 videos in a thread, the complaint will come from a very very frustrated person who would have nothing in life better to do but to complain about me posting vids from youtube in a thread -

the Industry is a very good series of videos that i recommend to anyone who already has an open mind