View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
okay I'm halfway thru this and I am so hype to say or ask this that I just have to

WHY is it that it seems like there is mad truth in movies but by certain things being in movies or tv it makes them not so??? Like , okay ..... that shit in the Josie n the pussycats movie ...WTFFFF?????????? thats true

and if you try and tell somebody about it and not cite anything to do with fuckin josie and the pussycats ....then you have the possibility of someboyd not believing it on some "ahahahaha oh you mean like in that mivie josie and the pussycats"

mockery and shit

thru entertainment.......

does anybody see where I am going with this?

because people are being controlled and made to respond to you like that - what you are seeing in this series is old tactics - they are controlling us with much more advanced tactics - how many of us are blacklisted even among our own ?

watch the Movie - a long kiss goodnight with sam jackson - i think it came out in 91 - you'll be surprised at some of the stuff said in it -