View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
finished the vid.gonna keep my thoughts to myself.

I will say this though , them mf's aint stopping me from wasting another day.I took my life back.Fuck that shit.

are you not interested in starting from part 1 ?

i would think that more people would be talking about this

but death goes on

deep how my history in Hip Hop is deep and rich and how i can get first hand knowledge from legends, pioneers, and vets in the culture but get disrespected in the Hip Hop sections and audio booth of this site dedicated to one of Hip Hop greatest collectives - we are being controlled yo - plus there are agents here whose job it is to keep yall plugged in to their way of thinking and acting - they are so obvious to me - and some of those with knowledge of self but no understanding of self, are too afraid of each other to build on higher levels -