View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #35
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
I'm curious why this documentary solely focuses on just hiphop? Why is it that Jazz, Soul and Blues artists who crafted music equally as moving are excluded.

I do believe everything said about keeping the public in chaos & confusion by using music and video as a tool for harnessing the human psyche. Countless studies have shown a success rates in doing this.

Didn't really agree with the guys take on punk music and how he pigeon-holed it into a destructive vibration or force. If he actually knew his music history he'd understand Punk was more or less an uprising against what Rock music had become by the mid-late 70's. People got sick of the cookie cutter crap groups like 'The Eagles' were putting out.

Sunny does this guy narrating the series at any point highlight the animalistic nature of say... the music on Enter The 36 Chambers?

i can tell that you didn't watch the series

there is a mother series i was watching i believe it was called "Awakening" - i was told this series sparked all of this off

Jazz ?

reminds me of this one

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-06-2010 at 06:17 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote