View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this album is hardly ever mentioned, even amongst Wu fans, and altho it's understandable since it was a digital release only it's a real damn shame. cuz this shit is straight banging, if you like 4th Disciple's late '90s work with Killarmy, Wu-Tang Clan and Sunz Of Man you gonna love this too. from what i gather the 12-13 tracks was recorded somewhere in the '90s, some dating back as far as 1995 so all the elements of 4th's vintage production is there. dark, grimey, heavy strings and very obscure samples from everything from soul to classic music. from what i gather One Man is doing a loong jail bid so i guess we won't hear any further work. too bad because he's really a decent MC, not a lyrical monster or anything but he got thought-provoking lyrics and touches on alot of heavy subjects that needs to be touched on, mainly pro-black subject mixed with some street stories and conspiracy thearies.

if you haven't heard this definitely check this out, and feel free to throw on the joint "Just For You" as a bonus cuz that shit flows nice and kicks up the album to about 45 minutes.

8.5/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote