View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

agreed!!! I know my imput into the forum has sucked the last 6 months but thats pretty much cos of serious personal issues and a lack of decent internet (Im restricted to 1GB a month) but far to many people dump and run, If you cant be bothered to peep or feedback a couple of other joints then why should you expect others to do the same for you. Even if you think what you listened to flat out sucks theres no harm in giving some constructive feedback to help that person cos no matter how good you think you are we all had to start somewhere!!!! Infact i would go as far to say that for every thread you make promoting your music you should have to comment on at least 2 threads tbh it doesnt take long and will help keep the place constructive!!!