View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #9
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
wak

@ 7th
i say dope shit all the time, some times i dont feel like typing a fuckin mini blog so atleast i acknowledge the artist and his werk with a doope shit
this is why the fuck this forum is dieing a slow horrible death, too many shemotions and gay rules....IMO

yeah but at the same time you post a lot anyway and often leave your thoughts if you think something is off I know you have said things are off to me in the past and I took them on board and I have been known to post one or two word replys as well, but what i mean by that is if your gonna have a rule where new commers have to post on a number of threads first then you should at least make them post something constructive to proove they listened other wise you will just get "dope shit" and "dope shit" without them listening to a thing and then the spamming continues. It doesnt have to be a mini blog either but something along the lines of "dope shit I love what you did with the drums on the switch" isnt gonna wear out anyones index finger lol. But as I said I only ment that towards the first initial posts, it would be stupid to make rules for every post ever made! Many music forums apply this rule and it seems to work so its worth a try IMO