View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skamp, this forum, or at least the Audio Booth has no rules, except in the battle arena, which are just simply guidelines to keep the battles on track. Plus a lot of the vets are always sayin that they dont get enough feedback, this place is dead, or we need a rule to only use box.net (which is one by the way lol).

i agree with 7th, a little more then "dope shit" is needed, especially by the newcomers, so that will get added into the first post. i can be guilty of this, so due to this, i will be a little more leniant with vets of the booth, mostly cause i know them better.

but i think we all agree, that the booth isnt very active. and all this is tryin to do is get feedback out of people, and try to get some more posts going.

ELITE STATUS