View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #12
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Forums are just a dying breed in general. Back around 07/08 they were still really active...but myspace took over, and more recently the other social networking sites like Facebook. Honestly, if you can share your music on sites like that, reach more people, and have more control over who you reach...why would artists look at forums as a useful resource??

I'm not trying to knock the forum. I have posted a lot here over the years...I'm just saying, forums are dead, including this one...so rather than trying to save something that's dead already try to find new ways to expand your approach, move on...that is what most of the "vets" you refer to have done. They aren't inactive b/c they don't get enough feedback, that's silly...they are just out trying to hustle on a bigger level, or they have put music on the back burner and gone to other things.