View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

well the way i see it, is that Facebook or forum, the internet is the internet and both are avenues to promote music on. except a forum is easier delegated then something like Facebook and therefore can result in better feedback and criticism from people.

i dont believe i said anything about vets being inactive, im sure some yall check this site out and choose not to post, which is fine. i dont think yall left because of lack of feedback, it was a for whatever reasons, those are yours.

but as a mod of the forum, i HAVE to try at least to bring activity. which is what i am tryin to do.