View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 10:51 AM   #34
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default Re: Native Americans in games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster
nah mines gonna be different zones/ tribal war/ wild west shit is gonna be offical siege war massive scale warfare dont wanna give away too much ;p
sounds dope- don't try and base it off history in way that will offend folks-

instead base it off shit that happened but change the stories told-

for example-

if your gonna have the battle of little big horn- tell the story of the battle of little big horn but without it being the battle of little big horn-

I don't know your heritage- but you'll need to have a native american's perspective on certain aspects if you really want to make your game authentic- meaning there'll be ceratin things you learn in books about natives that have shit twisted and if you apply that twisted point of view to your game you'll offend peeps too.

I had a similar Idea about making a game like that too, but my Idea was more of an RPG, good luck- i'll give you some input too if you need it- peace