View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #23
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Good looks yall...heres another,lol

Yo its th napalm don bringin the napalm psalms/flickin my fukin lighter blow the napalm bomb/scorchin internal organs here to slay all pawns/rockin with the basement dwellaz get my radon on/invade ya innerspace with a fork n a dinnerplate/make niggas levitate with the fif n a 38/difficult to concentrate,disruptin the mental state/when the bullet penetrate u be rockin a metal plate/ epitome of rapin trax,make ya optics fade to black/jigsaw blaze the gat,blood leakin fade ya hat/blinded by the lightnin crack n deafened by the thunder clap/100 mph winds,hurricane the fukin track/casualties increase,disappearance or deceased/remaining population stay glued to they seat/while the fake fukin leaders defacate on they fleece/urinatin in they jeans when we raisin the heat/ready for combat,machete n raw raps/n im goin over ya head witta bombat/swoopin on u niggas in silence like wombats/and i'll clap u at the light at night like carjacks/we soul fukin controllas,tools under the shoulder/ayatollas,high rollas with bigga bolas/we aint goin no fukin where,n u can quote this/we gotta bonfire goin n burned the eviction notice/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote