View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this shit is classic. I don't know when season 2 starts.

and yeah he killed P ex[ress - "Look at me dog , I got a fuckin kimono on.im cool as fuck"

"I wanna be inside you holmes"

"I'm like a hermit crab ...just changing shells.. *bone thugs crossroads plays in the background*"

tons of other quotes from that movie.LMAO

yeah I mean I think anybody that studies life fully and it's struggles can find a way to relate to kenny powers. I don't know what its like to live outside of america so I don't really know how it would be hard to relate to.

Classic tale of levels in society. and a close close look and the bottom level. hahahaha

and then they gonna take the show to MEXICO

ohhhh shit

we gonna go even lower y'all

hahahaha

can you believe how Kenny got done at that BBQ party????? shit was horrible. I thought he got done stoopid at the car dealership the first time but the BBQ put that shit to SHAME!!!!!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote