View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #24
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Some newer deeper style jigsaw...lemme know yall,peace

The souls of a thousand men,from streets to the housing and/cryin out howling sin,growling they mouths ain't fed/&every now n again they thirst to be doused in gin/we are the voice of these men,screamin as loud as we can/to the horsemen n the winds, not scared of challengin them/releasin the pain thru my pen,n rain on they optical lens/and those that claimed to be real have tested the sword that i wield/and claimed that they couldnt be killed have tasted the edge of the steel/i shattered they battling shield battered and rattled they seal/jigsaw give the rawest of deals and starves for the heartiest meals/walk with the heart full of will and talk with the sharpest of skill/chomp with a jaw full of steel n stomp with a timberland heel/ ponder and conquer from yonder,or bring the heat straight to your grill/tony Montana the hammer,banana they faggy appeals/and after the day that i fall,my tomb should be 10 feet tall/so each of my murderous bars,be etched and engraved on my wall/for all of my peers to read,envision the shit that i saw/to feel all the ache in my life,remember impervious raw/ the mind and the body is old,but young In the heart and soul/speak with the deepest of wisdom,wordplay is witty and bold/renouned in the underground,infinite heat through the cold/read every line in they scroll and dead every lie that was told/my chalice too heavy to balance,crown 2 solid to hold/hip hop is the temple we live in,pcp's humble abode/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote