View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #684
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
If they are trying to get in with mediocre holdings to a raise, I suggest check raising often preflop after limping with a big hand. ie. be the one to put in a second raise, preferably one that puts them to a decision (pot size or bigger)...lately I've just been letting everybody dictate the action, they raise preflop, I call, they continuation bet, I raise. It doesn't matter what I have, 67% of the time they miss the flop. My second option is to call the continuation bet, see what the turn action is, and act accordingly. I find most people don't fire another bullet if they miss. Just make sure they aren't initiating the slow down play against you. (This is a move better players make with a monster...bet flop, check turn, huge raise on river)
so i forget about raising pre-flop (except for pocket aces or kings or something) i re-raise any raise after the flop?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote