View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
GOD is a thousand times more devious than you can ever be.

deep deep deep

Quote:
"The Love in your heart will want to unite with those who suffer and are in need. But please remember that everyone is where they are because of who they are. To truly save a person from their own illusions and hardships it is not you that must unite with them, it is they who must unite with you! You uniting with the ignorant and the immature will only lead to your own suffering"

this spoke to me loudly

"As spirit/human beings, the universe is seeing what it is capable of as us! To know that you are not in the universe but that you are the universe itself, is self-awareness. To know that you are an idea, a possibility, a hope, a try-out in GOD's mind, this is self-awareness. To know that GOD is depending on you to fullfill the purpose designed for you is self-awareness."

Quote:
" I get more support from thugs, pimps, hoes, hustlers before I get the support of the so-called conscious, hip hop community or conscious urban community, neo-soul, whatever itís called."

i've noticed this also and been saying this for some time - why are people with "knowledge of self" the last to unite and make group efforts to pull their resources together ?