Thread: Master Cleanse
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #43
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah I could have , I went over there a couple of time and there were just so many fake heads up in it that I would always bounce.

they had a great place though ,there was art on all the walls.art they had made.

The first time I went there they were all smoking salvia and that was the first time I tried it. They all sat and watched me trip to it and that might be one reason why I couldnt kick it with some of the ppl that would chill there full time.

My first Salvia trip wasnt on that bullshit you see on youtube.it was kick ass. all of their art moved around and I got a good understanding of a lot of things at once. i wasnt sitting there geeking out. I don't even think I laughed.

I was amazed at how close it was to lsd.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote