View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Killbot, the reason why i pay for intimacy is because i don't wanna be in a relationship because i'm not trying to talk to women all the time. Women love to talk and men don't like to talk that much. Plus women and men don't have anything in common. Ya'll know damn well the reason why men get with women is to get some pussy and nothing else. Do you really think men want to be with women for anything else? LOL. When you're in a relationship with a woman, you'll never be able to keep any money for yourself LOL. Lord help you if you have kids. Your ass will really be broke LOL.
no for many things,love,children,companionship,etc...

remember you came from a woman?,so you wouldnt exist without one..
Your idealogies are on the same level as a childs,so i'm not gonna put you down because you obviously have some sort of learning disability or something, just try and understand that Charles..thats why...
sorry...
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote