View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
no for many things,love,children,companionship,etc...

remember you came from a woman?,so you wouldnt exist without one..
Your idealogies are on the same level as a childs,so i'm not gonna put you down because you obviously have some sort of learning disability or something, just try and understand that Charles..thats why...
sorry...
exactly like people on here don't love their aunt,mom, foster mom? sum type of female..i mean its a differant kind of love but still the generalizations he makes about females just shows he's sorry and trying to validate that he's not a loser by paying for prostitutes...i think cj needs to up aa picture he prolly looks likee hell rell and flavor flav minus the money and a big pun body LMFAO
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote