View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:26 PM   #34
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
But you're going to be lonely if you rely on hookers and shit. Maybe it's fine now, but in five ten years you'll feel incredibly superficial and fragile with no one to be there for you, and you're gonna put a bullet in your head or something.
This is true. But I'm afraid that you guys don't know what's REALLY going on with Charles, mentally. Maybe something happened to him when he was young.

By the way Charles, the money thing isn't true. I know of guys who were homeless and had sex with chicks for free AND got some money out of it too. The difference between you and them is that you're not a street thug.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote