View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #30
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Thats peace bro thnx,here's another one. Lemme know,peace

We get it on thu the calm of the storm,with heavy arms/yo the gawds stay preparin for war from light to dawn/got this rap shit padlockd down hard to the core/barricade the 4corners,the city in marshall law/no escaping from the raping,we covering every door/from the lord, skampoe the gawd,jig to the saw/comin thru with infallible skill blastin at will/leavin ripples in time but my waters r still/we so official that they passin a bill,savagely real/underpaid,i aint mackin a mil,mac is a mil/let niggas know about the beef n how they cabbage get peeled/bandanas around the hammer,bloody rag from the spill/u soakin in brain matter from the snipe to the grill/when im telescopin the verse ayo im nice with the kill/ayo i thunder grip the mic,becuz im vice with the skill/my flow so retarded i spit harder wen they spar with me/toast ya death with ya blood wen i lacerate the artery/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote