View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #32
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

This is a verse i spit to another ern dawgy collabo

Yall muthafuckas dont like me,but u might gon respect me/iron shiek of the technique,bars crunch like a nestle/microfone caress,ayo i murder it gently/im ready for the test,i put the right to ya left cheek/we gon stay representin all the pain n the struggle/the strain n the hustle,all the pressure strainin the muscle/pressin on the brain with the thang n then im flamin the muzzle/electrifyin like lightnin thru the rain n the puddles/its the 500 pounder n the 500 rounder/resonate in ya ear,500 watt sounder/ern with the gods again salivatin n droun ya/hangin em by the neck 500 crown roundas/stabbin faggits on stage then we stickin the dj/undected like mist,we too swift for the replay/make em run the work n then we move it on ebay/3 kings are in the lead,becuz we runnin this relay/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs

Last edited by JIGSAW45; 07-23-2010 at 12:14 AM.
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote