View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #33
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Some nu shit...peep it

stone posture,means im in a vatican stance/the bird glance,semi auto hang in the pants/aint no subliminal its serial,with lyrical rants/ayo i'm raving like the raven with a elephant stamp/no enslavin a mental patient with ya brain in a clamp/its the ruler of the medula,make ya cranium damp/and i be splashin while im crashin n invadin ya camp/i get the slashin with a passion b insane if i cant/turnin em into vegetables ya brain is a plant/when i'm speaking the heavy mental or the craziest chants/so beware of the gods wrath,u better pray for a chance/cuz im piercin the chestplate with a titanium lance/pokin the left ventricle cloggin the right auricle/midnight oracle,spittin precise audibles/not playin when i'm sayin that you'll really get slapped/niggas get sweaty palms when they givin me dap/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote