View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #36
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Thats peace bro thnx,here's another one. Lemme know,peace

We get it on thu the calm of the storm,with heavy arms/yo the gawds stay preparin for war from light to dawn/got this rap shit padlockd down hard to the core/barricade the 4corners,the city in marshall law/no escaping from the raping,we covering every door/from the lord, skampoe the gawd,jig to the saw/comin thru with infallible skill blastin at will/leavin ripples in time but my waters r still/we so official that they passin a bill,savagely real/underpaid,i aint mackin a mil,mac is a mil/let niggas know about the beef n how they cabbage get peeled/bandanas around the hammer,bloody rag from the spill/u soakin in brain matter from the snipe to the grill/when im telescopin the verse ayo im nice with the kill/ayo i thunder grip the mic,becuz im vice with the skill/my flow so retarded i spit harder wen they spar with me/toast ya death with ya blood wen i lacerate the artery/
watch while the abstract acrobat
attacks like a hunchback, hunting packs
of raptors risin from the rapture
thrasher flicks flickin blades that switch
we mutate, plus we mad sick
adapt quick wit slap mits through brick
first train with a stick then with the steel
massive massacres with massive mass appeal
many marchin men march across the field
archers arrows make the armies yield
cavalry conceiled eternal lacerations
aretary blood never congeils