View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #48
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as far as lyrics that make me go "GOT_DAAAAAMMMNNN" every time i go back and listen to 'em, i gotta roll with DOOM. that muthafucka can RHYME. total intelligence and intricacy when he puts pen to pad. glad hes in the lead.

ghostface and sean price are two whos pen game is even better than it was in the 90s, in my opinion. and they have always been dope.

r.a. could be a contender. insane skills and a great rap voice. but he just didnt release enough material. you still dont want rugged man on your track, he'll murder ya.

az is one of the most overlooked, highly skilled mcs in the game. intricate and he can change up his flow. still as good if not better than he was in the 90s.

and royce 5-9 has been killin shit the past 4-5 years. he had to work his way back after being blackballed by dr dre, but hes done a damn good job. his skills are some of the best, and yet another mc who can change his flow up effortlessly. i still think we havent heard the best from nickle nine.

jigga man and slim shady are undeniably the two most successful and have made the biggest impact on the mainstream in the last 10 years. both are easily two of the greatest and have both put artists out who changed the game as well (50 & kanye).
great talent pool.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote