View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #55
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Voted for Eminem, Ghost & Sean, but not sure if I really meant it.. Em really only had a good run the first few years, but at least he had a GREAT run.. Sean Price has been consistent as fuck, but way too one-dimensional and Ghost have made everything from classics to complete garbage, but his flow is amazing and he's stayed on top throughout all ten years.

However voted in the first thread and didn't manage to get Pharoahe Monch, Brother Ali & Black Thought in there should get smacked. I wish Tonedeff & Deacon The Villain would've been in there too, easily two of the absolute most slept on artists of the decade so I've come to accept the fact that they'll never get mentioned in these types of threads.

If this is all about lyrics though:
Tonedeff
Pharoahe Monch
and then I dunno about the last one.. Maybe One Be Lo. Maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Z View Post
jadakiss, raekwon, clipse, talib kweli and mos def are also missing....and who the fuck is one be lo and p.o.s.? i never heard of them
Co-sign on most of the first part, as for the second part, educate yourself, both are dope as fuck

-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote