View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:04 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
Supreme Clientele Tracklisting:

01. Apollo Kids
02. Fish
03. Break Beatz 1
04. Ice Water
05. Mighty Healthy
06. Verbal Intercourse
07. Break Beatz 2
09. All That I Got Is You
10. Cobrah Clutch
11. 260
12. Break Beatz 3
13. Wildflower
14. One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
There was an Ironman sampler with an intro of Ghost talking over Syl Johnson's "Is It Because I'm Black" if I remember right

yup...here it is:

01. Ghostface Killah – Intro
02. Raekwon – Rainy Dayz
03. The Genius – 4th Chamber
04. Jodeci featuring Raekwon and Ghostface Killah – Freek ‘N You (Mr. Dalvin’s Freek Mix)
05. Raekwon – Ice Water
06. Ghostface Killer featuring Raekwon – Motherless Child
07. Real Live featuring Larry-O, Ghostface Killa, Cappadonna, Lord Tariq & Killa Sin – Real Live Shit (Remix)
08. Ghostface Killer featuring Cappadonna, Masta Killa, Raekwon & U-God – Winter Warz
09. Ghostface Killah – Daytona 500
10. Raekwon – Wisdom Body
11. Ghostface Killah – Poisonous Darts
here are the exclusives found on those tapes, "Break Beatz #1" is actually just a snippet of "The Grain" but the others are exclusive freestyles. from the 'Ironman' tape i got the "Intro" which Buddah_MAC was talking about. enjoy!

Ghostface Killah - "Break Beatz #2"

Ghostface Killah - "Break Beatz #3"

Ghostface Killah - "Ironman Sampler Intro"

dope thread btw!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote